Here are the latest GenSan Job Vacancies from Robinsons GenSan.
Cashiering Supervisor – Administration
* Responsible for the accounting of all cash collections and remittances. Prepares and submits also Daily Deposit Reports, petty cash replenishment, and Cashier’s Accountability Report (CAR). Acts as custodian of Gift Certificates and monitors efficiently Guarantor Gift Certificate (GGC).
* Female, not more than 30 years old.
* Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
* At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
* Candidate must be willing to be assigned or is residing within General Santos.
-Responsible for the achievement of sales and EBIT target of the store including proper maintenance of merchandise based on standards and merchandise display in the store at all times
- Implements promotional activities and evaluates its impact to store sales, ans initiates projects and activities that will help generate or improve sales of the store by setting the highest performance standards in the store
- Good knowledge and understanding of the operations and business trends
- Comprehends the business competition and the effects on the business
- Maintains proper handling of merchandise to avoid shrinkage
- Supervises and ensures the training of all selling personnel on customer service and product knowledge
- Act as role model in complying with company policies and ensures that staff comply with all policies and work requirements at all times
- Reviews individual performance and identify training and developement needs of each staff
- Must be a graduate of any four-year course
- With minimum of 2 to 3 years Managerial experience in a service-oriented company
- With pleasing personality and excellent communication skills
Email your applications to these Robinsons GenSan Job Vacancies to: firstname.lastname@example.org